- CAS No.: 67763-03-5
- Other Names: adhesive
- MF: mSiO2nH2O
- EINECS No.: 210-898-8
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Classification: Other Adhesives
- Main Raw Material: Silicone
- Usage: Construction, Fiber & Garment, Footwear & Leather, Packing, Transportation, Woodworking, Electronics,cables,automotive,LED,Aerospace,etc
- Brand Name: SEPNA
- Model Number: SI1336
- Color: transparent/white/black
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Certificate: SGS, ISO9001:2008, MSDS, RoHS,Reach
- Density: 1.02-1.25(g/cm3)
- Using temperature: -60 ~ +200℃
- Curing speed min: 5-10
- Tensile strengh Mpa: ≥2~2.5
- Hardness: 3 ± 3//30 ± 5
- Elongation at break: ≥300
- Dielectric wastage: Dielectric wastage
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||100ml /tube 100pcs/ctn
|Delivery Detail:||7-20 days|
RTV silicone adhesion sealant for LED/semiconductor/sensitive circuits
SI1336 is neutral dealcoholized silicone adhesion sealant, No corrosion the material. Good adhesion and tightness to most kinds of metal and plastic.
Multi-purpose Bonding,coating, sealing, fixing of the electronic components.
Widely used in electronics, industrial, communications, household appliances, electric power, LED, semiconductor, new energy as well as the protection of sensitive circuits and components
23 ± 3
30 ± 5
Elongation at break
1. Cleaning: cleaning the surfaces that to be glued and coated, removing the rust, dust, greasy dirt and other foreign matter and substance.
2. Gluing: cutting nozzle to the required angle, extruding the liquid cement to the cleaned surface and making it
well-distributed, then folding and fixing the glued surfaces.
3. Curing: placing the glued or sealed components in the air to make them cured naturally. Curing is a process
that being cured from surface to the internal.The sealant will be cured at a depth of 2~4mm within 24 hours (at room
temperature and 55% relative humidity), if the glue position is deeper, especially the parts that not easy to come into
the air,the time that being completely cured will be longer, if the temperature is low, the curing time will also be
extended. It will take more than 7 days to make 6 mm thick sealant fully cured.
4. Don’t heat the sealed components in oven, there is no promotion to the curing.If the temperature is too low,pls
heating it up or keep it around 20℃.
Tightening and sealing preserve the leftover sealant after the operation. Removing the cured cement at the sealing
part that might happen during the preservation, it could be normally used again.
Package & Storage
310ml cartridge, 25pcs/carton
|shelf Life||12 months|
|Storage||Keep in cool and ventilative place Temperature≤25°C, humidity≤50%RH|
1.Q:Delivery time ?
A: Normally,delivery time of sample order is 7 to 10 days, standard order is 15-20 days.
2.Q:How to get samples ?
A: Normally,Sepna offer our customer 1-2pcs or 50-100g free samples for quality testing.
3.Q:How to be Sepna’s distributor ?
A: As the growing of Sepna’s global business,we need to find more and more distributors and agents worldwide.Sepna will provide the best solution and service for our partners. For more information,pls contact our salesperson or call us:+86-400-882-1323
4.Q:Any OEM service ?
A: Yes. Sepna can offer the customer OEM label service,and will give the protection of the your right in your market.
5.Q:Do you have MOQ ?
A:Yes.Normally,MOQ is 2000pcs or 1000kgs.