- CAS No.: 67763-03-05
- Other Names: Silical
- MF: mSiO2 nH2O
- EINECS No.: 231-545-4
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Classification: Other Adhesives
- Main Raw Material: Silicone
- Usage: Construction, Fiber & Garment, Footwear & Leather, Packing, Transportation, Woodworking, electronic,Metal,Glass,autobody,auto,automobile,automotive,car glass,
- Brand Name: PUNADE
- Model Number: SI1916T
- Color: white.black,gray, transparent
- Propetry: waterproof, weatherproof, age resistant
- other Material: Silicone, Acrylic, Polyurethane, Epoxy
- HS Code: 3506100090
- Delivery time: fastest delivery(5~7days) and good quality
- Samples: Free Samples
- Shipping: By Express(Fedex, UPS ,DHL,TNT), or by sea
- Elongation at break (%): 200
- Share strength (MPa): ≥0.6
- Hardness: 25 ± 5 Shore A
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||310ml cartridge, 25pcs/carton
310ml cartridge, 20pcs/carton CTN size:230*140*14.6mm ,GW.:10kg NW.:8.38Kg
|Delivery Detail:||Sample order:2-3 days; MOQ order:7-10 days|
LED Suppliers SI1916 Neutral Silicone Sealant
RTV SI1916T is one component semi-flowing sealant room temperature curing neutral
pouring silicone sealant. It has excellent bonding & sealing property to most of materials,
and for protecting the harsh condition electron component in the stable state.
SI1916T SI1916T-1 is a high-strength version, superior mechanical properties, better adhesion.
RTV SI1916T, SI1916T-1 silicone adhesive sealant cured elastomer has the following characteristics:
1. Used for Home appliances, industrial components etc bonding & seal.
2. Used for photovoltaic module ( PV)sealing.
3. Used for LED lamps.
4. Used for wall switch, PCB board and electronic components fixing
1.Excellent chemical resistant
2.The silicone rubber has good elastic , good scrub resistant, and excellent adhesion.
3. No corrosion to most kinds of metal.
4. Excellent resistance to high—low alternative environment, (-60-260 ℃)
aging resistance and electrical insulation performance.
5. Excellent resistant to moisture, seismic, corona and electricity leakage performance.
6. Outdoor aging resistance, service life of up to 20--30 years.
Properties before curing
Touch dry time (Mins)
Properties after curing
Elongation at break
(DC500V) Ω· cm
1. Cleaning: cleaning the surfaces that to be glued and coated, removing the rust, dust, greasy dirt and
other foreign matter and substance.
2. Gluing: cutting nozzle to the required angle, extruding the liquid cement to the cleaned surface and making
it well-distributed, then folding and fixing the glued surfaces.
3. Curing: placing the glued or sealed components in the air to make them cured naturally.
1. Tightening and sealing the leftover sealant after the operation. 2. Removing the cured cement at the sealing part that might happen during the preservation, it could be normally
Package & Storage
310ml per tube, 25pcs with one CTN
1. Kept sealed in cool and dry place,the shelf life is 12 months when
stored below 25°C.
Shipped and stored as normal chemicals