- CAS No.: 9009-54-5
- Other Names: Pu Adhesive Sealant
- MF: CH3H8N2O
- EINECS No.: 210-898-8
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Classification: Other Adhesives
- Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
- Usage: Construction, Fiber & Garment, Footwear & Leather, Packing, Transportation, Woodworking, Glass steel, plastic accessories
- Brand Name: SEPNA
- Model Number: PU813
- Type: Room Temperature
- color: Black
- CE: CE,SGS,ISO9001:2000,MSDS,UL,ROHS
- shelf life: 9 months
- pack: 20pcs/box,40pcs/carton
- fast curing: 20-60mins
- volume: 310ml; 400ml; 600ml
- shape: Paste,Cream
- usage: Sealing & bonding
- brand: SEPNA
- package: Cartridge/sausage
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||310ml cartridge, 400ml/600ml sausage, 20pcs/box, 2 boxes/carton|
|Delivery Detail:||samples:5-7 days/goods:15-20 days|
PU Automblie Windscreen Sealant
PU813 is one component direct glazing polyurethane adhesive, can be used for the high strength adhesion of the glass and the body of the automobile.
- Single component, moisture curing, no dripping for vertical application
- Good elasticity and initial adhesion, high bonding strength
- Can withstand high strength dynamic loads; no sagging while interrupting gluing
- Good Adhesion with various substrates such as glass, aluminum plate etc.
- Paintable and polishable surface, outstanding application property
- No corrosion on base material, no penetration pollution, little volatile smell
- Good aging resistance and weather resistance
Used for the high strength adhesion of the glass and the body of various vehicles.
Technical Data Table
Main raw material
Tack free time
Elongation at break
Low temperature properties
No fracture in -45°C
-40~90; 120(short period<8hrs)
Directions for Use
Tool: Manual or pneumatic plunger caulking gun
l Cleaning: Clean and dry all surfaces by removing foreign matter and contaminants such as oil dust, grease, frost, water, dirt, old sealants and any protective coating.
l For cartridge
- Cut nozzle to give the required angle and bead size
- Pierce the membrane at the top of the cartridge and screw on the nozzle
- Place the cartridge in an applicator gun and squeeze the trigger with equal strength
l For sausage
- Clip the end of the sausage and place in barrel gun
- Screw end cap and nozzle on to barrel gun
- Using the trigger extrude the sealant with equal strength
l Attention of operation
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face Protection. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and soap. In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately.
1.Obtain a new windshield.
2.Remove the plastic surround side and top mouldings correctly.
3.Cut the urethane from the outside between the glass and the pinchweld.
4.Apply a windshield primer to the frit band.
5.Apply the urethane with an electric caulking gun.
6.Lift the windshield into place.
7.Push the window down around the frame to guarantee a tight bond.
8.Allow the urethane to dry.
Package & Storage
|Product Mode||PU 813|
|Material||Polyurethane auto glass adhesive sealant|
310ml cartridge, 400ml/600ml sausage, 20pcs/box, 2 boxes/carton.240kg/drum.
|shelf Life||9 months|
|Storage||Keep in cool and ventilative place Temperature 5~25°C, humidity≤50%RH|
1.Q:Delivery time ?
A: Normally,delivery time of sample order is 7 to 10 days,
standard order is 15-20 days.
2.Q:How to get samples ?
A: Normally,Sepna offer our customer 1-2pcs or 50-100g free samples for quality testing.
3.Q:How to be Sepna’s distributor ?
A: As the growing of Sepna’s global business,we need to find more and more distributors and agents
worldwide.Sepna will provide the best solution and service for our partners.
For more information,pls contact our salesperson or call us:+86-400-882-1323
4.Q:Any OEM service ?
A: Yes. Sepna can offer the customer OEM label service,and will give the protection of the your right in your market.
5.Q:Do you have MOQ ?
A:Yes.Normally,MOQ is 2000pcs or 1000kgs.
Welcome to contact with me:
Contact : Ariel
Email: sepna314 (at) sepna.cc
Mobile: +86 13524129446 or +86 21 66310806 extension 314